Monday, October 8, 2007

Toned Asian Girls







Sometimes I wonder if anyone reads the words or just look at the Asian girls photos.
These two ladies are very beautiful and perfect shapes, makes me jealous. Most all Asian girls are slim and toned from eating too much rice I guess. We are also toned because we walk a lot too. I am not sure if any other bloggers or site owners read this or come to my blog by accident but if you do I wanted to share a nice advertising company I found. it is called oxadoThey offer contextual and targeted ads much like Google does. Seems so far to me they have a higher PPC than Google. You can assign oxadoto serve as a Google Adsense alternate ad to replace any public service ads as well. I have tried many and this one I think is pretty good. Asian girls experimenting with advertising, I am so glad I have a dictionary.
Webmasters, make money displaying Oxado contextual ads!

No comments:

Post a Comment