Thursday, October 4, 2007

Lost Asian Girls

I wonder how many posts I will have make to get back up on Asian girls after the D-list. I am giving it try anyway. I will post some nice Asian girls photos to make up for the messy page.
This sexy Asian girl should make up for a tiny bit of it. Back to our discussion in past posts about why I do this. Many Asian and Thai girls are born into a repressed society. Some are lucky if they see $100US per month and caring for aging parents and perhaps a few sibblings at the same time. If I can offer hope for a brighter future to just 1 of these girls then my work has been worthwhile. Over the years I have had many successful marriages created from my sites and it those successes that drive me to continue to offer Asian girls a way to grow and move ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment