Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Sexy Asian Girls





Is it possible to continue making posts on Asian Girls and keep the content fresh and exciting without becoming bored? I sometimes sit for hours staring at this screen till my eyes cross trying to come up with an interesting twist to Asian girls. I know that some would argue that this isn't a blog at all. Well maybe it isn't but I kinda like it and I am not about to stop now. Topics have to stay in line with keywords in order to push your way up in the search engines. Asian girls and sexy Asian girls are tough cookies to crack since your competition for both words is over 40 million. I do not feel bad though in the past few months I have managed to push Sexy Asian girls to #4 and Asian girls to #18 on Google. I am having an orange juice to celebrate, come join me. I don't think that is bad, since I have no clue what I am doing or even the slightest idea of how to blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment