Saturday, October 6, 2007

Sleepy Asian girls


This post pretty much describes me right now also. I am a sleepy Asian girl too. I have been working on making meaningful comments on other blogs. It has been very fun and I have been learning lots of things that Asian girls wouldn't usually learn. There are some very nice blogs in those lists. I found everything from Web tools for Asian girls to tasty treats to eat if I am ever lucky enough to be in London. I learned the latest 50 pick up lines that men will use to try and get into my pants. So much good information from those lists. I read and look up words in the dictionary so it is also helping my English. I would say from all that information I should be an internet mogul in a year or so... "not" Nice dream though. I will keep my feet on the ground and just keep working hard. I will just stick to Asian girls and post pretty photos and once in a blue moon say something that is useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment