Saturday, November 10, 2007

Golfing Asian girls

Everyone deserves a little relaxing golf once in a while including us Asian girls. I think if some of you have the chance to visit and play a few rounds of golf you may very well see a beautiful Asian lady out in the back 9. I know I have been away for a few days and honestly I was a little ill but feel much better now. I think it was mainly stress so I took a little time for me and actually played a few rounds of golf. I am not very good at but it did allow me the chance for some quiet time and a little exercise too. You will find many Asian girls love to be outside and although many of us do not have the chance to play golf but we are willing to learn. There are also several girls that are very good at golf. I hope you guys enjoy these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment