Saturday, September 15, 2007

Asian girls removes insertion ads, " film at 11:00 "


I removed the insertion, ads they were very annoying. I did not know how they worked when I started them. I was not familiar with any type of advertising except Google, but since they feel this blog is too mature I must find other means of pennies. I have been trying this new ad system called PayPerWindows that seems very high tech and much less annoying. It lets you see the advertisers complete site in a tiny window before ever leaving here. That is a good thing, cause I don't want to lose any of my friends. Some will have to click the window once to activate the control. Look on the left side and you will see websites that are advertised and when you click one you can review it in the small window. On the top you can refresh the pages same as any window. Let me know what you guys think of this Im sure it will be less annoying than the insertion ads. I will display this ad system at the bottom of the page out of the way and see how it goes.
On another note. I want to thank all for the response on the 100% Free dating site. I have been working on it and should be finished in a few days. The only thing that I will ask to help keep it free is that the users invite a few friends and help with promotion a little by posting here and there throughout the web. I will do my very best to give you pretty Asian and Thai girls that you will be able to talk to directly via chat and email for free. I will post here again at launch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment